It is common for a through inspection to be performed on a house, but rarely is an inspection done on the well and septic system with the same attention. Since potential expenses of thousands of dollars plus much inconvenience and heartache are at stake, we recommend inspections by licensed, experienced people to protect all parties from unexpected disclosures.
In a quick, typical water inspection, a sample is drawn from a faucet and you are later supplied with the results from a routine lab test. Sometimes a tap will be allowed to run for a few minutes until the pump kicks in. Such rudimentary “tests” cannot, even to a trained and experienced expert, reveal much about the condition of a plumbing, pump, or well system. All too often, a buyer or seller finds out too late that results provided by basic water tests did not yield enough information to prevent many common problems or to really answer their concerns. A quality home inspector will be upfront with you and tell you that you really should hire a professional water systems inspector.
Reasons why you should have The Water Specialist perform a well and septic inspection for you or your client should you be selling or buying:
1. We are the only company in the Triangle Area (that we are aware of) who not only performs well and septic inspections, but who also routinely works on these systems.
2. We work closely with agents, buyers and sellers to help reach an amicable resolution to any problems, so that the sale can get through closing as quickly as possible.
3. We have the expertise to give you suggestions to help solve any problems that might arise.
4. We can give you costs for solving problems that might arise.
5. We might not be able to answer all of your questions, but if not, we will find someone we trust who can.
6. We will gladly educate agents, buyers and sellers about how the systems work, things to watch out for, and what future maintenance needs will be.
7. We will test for the usual iron, hardness and pH levels in the water sample while on-site at no cost additional cost.
8. We offer additional testing, at additional cost, for a full series of contaminates.
9. Our extensive inspection of the well, pump system, water quality and septic system includes a professional evaluation and consultation that is rarely available anywhere else.
10. And finally maybe the most important thing of all, we answer our phone and return your calls promptly!
Inspection Services >>